- Incubator Tenants
- More Help
- Incubator Programs
- Entrepreneurs’ Cafe
This course will cover everything a prospective business owner will need to research, learn, consider and even not do when starting a business. The text for the course is filled with checklists, lists of important questions to ask, worksheets, internet resource guides and much more.
Planning for Profit Covers in-depth:
* Clarifying your business concept and defining meaningful goals
* Conducting market research and developing your strategic position
* Handling government requirements: licenses, permits, taxes
* Managing your money: bookkeeping, budgets, credit cards, investors
* Developing an effective marketing and sales campaign
* Hiring and leading great employees
* Setting up your office/store/plant effectively
* Getting and staying organized
“Mrs. Huntley is the type of instructor that takes the time to know your needs and helps you work toward your goals.”
“I would highly recommend this course for anyone who is planning to start a business or even someone who already owns one!”
Registration: For UFI courses, please fill out our REGISTRATION FORM DOCUMENT (PDF). Print, fill-out and mail your form to Unlimited Future, Inc. at 1650 8th Avenue, Huntington WV 25703, or email it to email@example.com. Or you can submit the form online using the Register Online tab.
Tuition Assistance: You may apply for tuition assistance. Click here for the tuition chart and online payment option.